Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Figazolo

Dr. Figazolo needs to improve his doctor/patient etiquette. He didn't look up or say "hello" when I walked into the room. He started the exam and the only way that I knew that he was done was when he walked out the door with my chart. He didn't say "goodbye" or "see you next time". He just dropped off my chart and walked off. I tried to make light conversation and he did not respond. Only when he asked me a question did he seem to even know I was there. Also, his receptionist was dressed too sexy and inappropriate for her job. Her dress was very low cut with her breasts hanging out, she wore heavily applied make up and wore very high, high heels. She was not dressed professionally or appropriately. I would not take my children to his office. Needless to say, I will NOT be back. P.S. I NEVER write reviews on doctors, etc. But, this was such an unpleasant experience that I just had to let people know.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I would recommend him to anyone. He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything. A very caring eye doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very professional office and staff. The doctor was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Joseph F. Figazolo's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1978)