Ratings for Dr. Belinda J. Ambrose

Dr. Ambrose has been very helpful for me. She listens and understands but also offers concise feedback. Her feedback is direct but also respects my autonomy and individual perspective

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I suffer from anxiety and I have made wonderful progress. I am very happy that I came to her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I went to Dr. Ambrose for a couples issue. She was adept at understanding our issues and we both felt listened to. She helped us get perspective on our damaging communication styles and gave us tools for turning around our old negative patterns.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Ambrose helped me get through a very dark time after having a divorce and the loss of a close loved one. She was able to help me put things into perspective that allowed me to move forward. I feel really blessed that she was there for me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I was quite impressed with Dr. Ambrose's skill and knowledge dealing with my problems. She is very personable, open and friendly. Her help is making a profound difference for the better in my situation. I whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone of any age or gender.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr Ambrose is very professional

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

She is not experienced in helping with PTSD and panic attacks, because she suffers from major panic attacks as well. She is good to talk to but when it comes down with psychoanalysis and putting strategies and self help action in place for her patients she is not educated in those areas. She also will complain about her issues during sessions. Just make sure you understand why you are attending the appointments and understand you are not there to encourage her.

Submitted August 4, 2014