Ratings for Dr. Ezell S. Autrey

I have been one of his patients since 1988, my only complaint is, I wish I had found him sooner! He wasn't practicing when I had my twins, however, I know he would have been a great doctor for my delivery. He is a very caring and understanding doctor and have always felt I could/can talk to him about anything and he not think it was a stupid question. The best part is, he never in all the years I have seen him, acts like he is pressed for time. It will be a sad day for many, when he is no longer practicing medicine. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I have been with this dctor for 10 years and outside of punctuality I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

The Dr.'s office is short on customer service and lacks personal connection with the patient's need. What's good? The Dr. and his office is efficient-exclude promptness. Not good? Active listening and patient service. The interaction with the front desk is professional but cold. After 10 years, I have several examples, however, the rating is specific to my last visit for medical advice and the office response to a test cancellation. In the first case, I made an appointment to engage the dr. in a discussion about menopausal symptoms. His response was curt and he simply ordered tests without listening. In the second case, not having the discussion I needed, I deliberated and cancelled the test appointment when the office called to remind/confirm. This cancellation was the prior afternoon to the appointment and the office admin. asserted her right to charge the 24 hr. cancellation fee. I suggest that if a listening Dr. or customer service is important, research other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Ezell S. Autrey's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1980)