Ratings for Dr. Jon J. Hanlon

Very plesant Dr. Takes the time to explain everything and gives you your options m i am waiting for my upcoming hand and arm surgery

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great surgeon. Highly knowledgeable. Always plesant and respectful. He explains everything in understandable detail I would highly reccomend him. He saved my hand!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Hanlon and his staff were very polite and helped me understand the problem I was having AN I LEFT HIS OFFICE VERY CONFIDENT about my treatment plan.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Doc is fine and helpful. Info staff to get office info was downright rude. Don't like to see the doc 4 times to prove there is a problem, though. Not everyone wants to pay for a costly MRI with max. insurance deductibles.

Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Hanlon never fixed the problem. He made my hand worse than it was when I met him. I left his practice in more pain, with less mobility, and with less money than I met him with. He made me go through three surgeries because he never fixed the problem, he only made it worse. My hand is ruined because of him. He was always running late, sometimes 1 1/2 or 2 hours behind schedule. He misdiagnosed my hand twice and was extremely rude the one time I called after hours (which I was told to do when I had trouble after surgery). He bullied me on the phone to the point of tears.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

VERY EXCELLENT DOC! ON TIME, EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Jon J. Hanlon's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)