Ratings for Dr. Don W. Lee

Dr.Lee is a very good Dr. I needed a blood transfusion and he put me in the Hospital right away. I would Recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

i called for to make a schedule and they told me that they have an afternoon availability. After all the hassle, the lady who is making a schedule lied!!! Matter worst, she doesnt even apologize. And this Rachel,is sooo rude the maximum level! No empathy at all!!! I was double checking the procedure that needed to be done and what needs to be done but she treated me like a dumb person and all she can say is " I told you already!" this girl has a big attitude problem. Staff will give you run arounds, and the doctor itself is not that helpful regarding your concern.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

He sees his patients at two different locations. He's a GREAT doctor! However, I do have some complaints about some of his staff members. One of the ladies who works at the Medical Record department hardly returns phone calls and lies through her teeth! One time, I had to speak directly with the doctor about her (and make it a big deal out of the whole situation) just so she can "re-" send out my records in the mail that she had never mailed out in the first place. (Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!) Also, there's an Asian (Chinese?) girl named Rachel who talks with a really rude, annoying and sarcastic tone. It just makes me feel very comfortable talking to her over the phone when I really need to get some stuff done.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Don W. Lee's Credentials

• Farsi

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company