Ratings for Dr. Gene Lund

I was in need of a last minute eye appointment and was able to schedule an appointment here quickly. However, the quality of my exam was very disappointing. The office was crowded and chaotic and Dr. Lund seemed very frazzled, rushed and unorganized. I hesitantly proceeded with my appointment and received a trial pair of lenses with my new script. The trials were fine and I had no vision problems, but once I ordered my new lenses and put them in with the new script, I immediately realized the script was considerably off. I called the office back to verify my script and find out what the script was in the trial pair they had given me, however this was not recorded. After much disappointing trouble shooting, I eventually went to a different doctor and found that not only was my script wrong, but it appeared that Dr. Lund had transposed my prescription to the opposite eyes. Overall it was a very disappointing experience which I would not repeat or recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Gene Lund's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA