Ratings for Dr. Eugenio Martinez

I went to see Dr. Martinez for help with a specific aspect of a chronic pain condition. Dr. Martinez criticized the approaches that had been taken by my other doctors, and said that if I followed his advice, and used his PTs, I would be free of pain in 30 days. After switching to his PT, my pain continued, and I asked if I should see Dr. Martinez again. Dr. Martinez said that there was no reason for him to see me again. I later got his medical notes, and found out that he wrote that the pain was all in my head. I would not have any problem with this if he based this on anything. (I had been seeing a pain psychiatrist at another pain center for 6 months to help me deal with the pain (as opposed to how to get it out of my head)). In any event, after criticizing all my other doctors,and guaranteeing me a positive outcome, Dr. Martinez was not willing to "help" me any further when I was still in pain. He seems to approach cases based on preconceived notions re pain.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Eugenio Martinez's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dedham, MA