Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. BURTON

I have to agree with all the other opinions. Always looked like he is guessing. When we told him about my wife's petite-Mal seizures, he dismissed it and said it was not likely since it only happens in young adults. She has had them since she was 8 years old and is now in her early forties and still has them. He was very vague and would not schedule any further tests or lab work. It got to the point my wife would not want to go on her own alone because he would not believe her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He did not listen to, did not offer any suggestions on where I could go next for my health issues, and offered no expertise or diagnosis. He didnt even do any tests or actually listen to my complaints,,,,I suffered horribly until a U of M doc diagnosed me with a very painful neuro disorder. 16 mo of unnecessary pain/suffering,,, and I lost my job due to this.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Will NEVER see this Dr. again. He could not have been in a bigger hurry to be done with me. He cut me off when I answered his questions, repeated back to me what he thought he heard and NOT what I said, wanted to throw pills at my problems. I felt rushed, uncared for in his way. Rushed in and out in under 10 min. Was not at all impressed with his answers, it sounded as though he was guessing and I could never get a straight answer. Do not like that he does not seem to have any nursing staff. The receptionist takes the blood pressure and does not seem to have an understanding of the medications or their names. Vets take better care of animals.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011