Ratings for Dr. Ramon A. Chiong

Our 11 yr old daughter has had Dr. Chiong since infancy. He is wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable of pediayric medicine. Our daughter loves to go to his office to visit with him. Best pediatrician EVER. And we have experienced several before him with our 3 grown children.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr.Choing is the best doctor for children! My daughter is 13 now and Dr. Choing is even wonderful speaking about periods which makes a nervous young girl feel so much better! Dr. Choing was outstanding when my daughter and I had the Swine Flu! He made sure to not make us feel panicked or afraid in any way. I am an extremely overprotective mom and finding the perfect Doctor for my child was very important! If you feel the same way, Dr. Choing is the Dr for your family! :)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Chiong is the best pediatrician on the treasure coast. He always takes his time with you and explains everything well. We are very happy!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

EXCELLENT pediatrician. Takes his time, explains everything. You never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009