Ratings for Dr. Jacob B. Goldstein

I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone. He was helpful and I was very happy with his visit.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been to See Dr Goldstein for a longstanding (10+ years) foot problem after having seen two other podiatrists. He took more time to try to understand the history of my foot issue and to assess the problem and explore possible treatment options. I left with hope of actually finally resolving my problem and the real possibility of a pain-free future. I am very pleased with his personalized service and his caring manner as well as the help from his receptionist with some billing questions. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that the secretary or receptionist I dealt with on my first visit (over the phone) didn't understand the nature of a request I made or wasn't able to get some information to me that I requested. Overall though, I am pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr Goldstein was very informative and friendly. He made my son extremely comfortable and that is not easy when doing a surgical proceedure on a 15 year old. When I had questions a few days later he personally answered the phone and answered the questions I had thuroughly. Definitely 5 stars to us!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Goldstein is the one of the most inconsiderate doctors I have ever been to. He just recently opened a practice in my hometown, but will quickly lose customers if others are treated the way I was. I actually started crying in his office because I felt so belittled I had reached my breaking point. He questioned why I was even there, and this was after another doctor recommended I seek a second opinion. After I started crying he reviewed my listed medications and then asked if I was on antidepressants, which was not listed, because no, I'm not on any. Very rude and disrespectful if you ask me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Jacob B. Goldstein's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Ameritas