Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Koulianos

I waited over an hour in the waiting room then was told it could be another hour once I was in the exam room. I was told this was normal. I left.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Koulianos is and exceptional doctor who makes you feel like a human being and not a number. He's quick to make you laugh and feel at ease, while knowing he is taking good care of both mamma and baby. I would trust no other doctor with future pregnancies! He is also wonderful with high risk pregnancy!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Great doctor, you get only the best with this doctor. He takes care of all your needs and spends time with u. It also helps that he is really nice and kind!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

in TOTAL contrast to previous comment before me, he is an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. everyone I know has had a great experience with him. www.vitals.com, he has a five/five rating and got patients choice award 2 yrs in a row. Dr. Koulianos is an intelligent doctor and I had the best care with him while pregnant and thereafter. Everyone I know that has him and when I talk to ladies in the waiting room, he is VERY well liked, very intelligent and caring. I believe I received the best care one patient could ever receive from their physician. I trust this doctor thats why I chose to stay with him. Its too bad he's not a internal medicine doctor, I'd see him for me and my family. Ignore the comment before, Dr. Koulianos is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Anthony P. Koulianos's Credentials

• Greek

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Youngstown, OH