Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Weinstein

As an RN that works in Periop, I can confidently recommend Dr. Weinstein. He was able to replace my MPFL and remove some foreign bodies from a patella fracture. He did a fabulous job and always answered all my questions thoroughly. He has a particular way of doing things and specific postop protocols that work. Dr. Weinstein, his front office staff, PAs, MAs, and surgery scheduler (Aurora) truly are the best! I know several coworkers and other surgeons have trusted him with their family members.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. Weinstein performed rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. I found his office to be very professional, efficient and just plain nice. Dr. Weinstein was very thorough and easy to speak with. He answered all my questions and explained my conditions and my options. We tried different avenues of solving the problem before I finally decided to have surgery. I have referred many friends to him and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I suffered a broken fibula and ankle, the treatment I received at this office was phenomenal and everyone was friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

My shoulder was ripped, torn & damaged over many years, my primary care Dr, sent me to Dr. Weinstein. Very happy to report he fixed it completely, an then some. The rehab is very important to ensure maximum range and flexibility is regained. The Dr's staff was great, both in the office and surgical center where the operation took place. Note: YOU must take responsibility for your exercise and rehab, it will work, if you do!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Wonderful doctor & Staff. He answered all questions before and after. Recommended equipment to use at home to move knee and ice machine to keep swelling down. Quick recovery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Started with Dr. Weinstein based on the recommendation of a friend who had also been treated by him. Weinstein repaired 2 tears in my rotator cuff, and 5 years later I am still very happy with results! As such I have visited with him regarding some other orthopedic problems, and recently had wrist surgery (still in rehab). I have always felt respected by Dr. Weinstein and his staff. He has always made me feel like my questions and concerns were taken seriously. I have never felt rushed during office visits. I will admit that on some occasions it has been a challenge to get an appointment, but that is because so many people want his opinions and services. I will definitely continue using Dr. Weinstein and recommending him to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I visited Dr. Weinstein for my shoulder based on a referral from a friend. The staff was very prompt and amazing. Dr. Weinstein was courteous and professional and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone in need of a Orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Nice place to go. They are said to be the best around. Had sholder done there, now i need a knee.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Craig H. Weinstein's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Aetna HMO