Ratings for Dr. Albert C. Evans

Dr al is very helpful. He set me up with everything I needed, exam and glasses in a price I could afford. Laughter is the best medicine. He made me feel very comfortable. I will continue to use his services.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He needs to have better manners and leave that comedy out of the work place, that's not healthy and he appeared to be money hungry in a sense. Not a great choice! But the office staff the men are great it's Albert that's messing his own corp, watch Donald Trump he knows how to handle a corp!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Scams insurance company after being totally rude during exam, so that I need to pay out of pocket for the same service I was charged $25 at the office, when I have $0 copay by the way. Do I owe $25 or my insurance? You can't bill twice for same thing. When I asked why he dialated my eyes for contact lens fitting, he explained very rudely that I should know that is state law, which I found out it is for regular eye exam, which I specifically said I was there for contact lens fitting ONLY. Rudest doctor and staff, and scammers, really nice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I visited this place to have my eyes checked and Dr Evans was impatient, condecending and extremely rude. He would not give me the time to decide what I was seeing using the phoroptor. Berating me because I have a very bad cataract on my left eye. Asking me "How can you see? How can you read?" And whenI answered, jokingly "Very Carefully" He instructed me to get up out of the examination chair, go to my right, and make another right... I ENDED UP IN THE LOBBY!! Where he had one of his staff members tell me that I needed to see a specialist because he could not get a reading on my eyes..!!! I was left standing in the LOBBY and had to put my contacts back in at the front desk!! Nice huh?? Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. You will be sure to be treated with much more respect and decency. Arrogant, self centered so called Doctors like this should NOT be in paractice. The FIRST rule of any doctor is to not bring any harm to their patients. He has evidently lost "SIGHT" of that.!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Albert C. Evans's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL