Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Deorio

Dr. Deorio is awesome about 4 years ago he did a awesome job on my left foot and now he is doing the same thing with my right foot I am so looking forward for him to do my toes in a few weeks I had a podiatrist that messed up my toes so I am looking forward for Dr. Deorio to go in and straight my toes :-)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Deorio is an EXCELLENT surgeon. My foot surgery was extensive and my progress was like clockwork. Exactly as he predicted. He is to the point & doesn't waste your time. I highly recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

In 3 visits he spent 15 minutes total with the pt. Talks very fast and speaks to his voice recorder rather than the pt. Displays no concern for reservations or anxiety in the pt and doesn't realize that there's anything wrong with his care-less attitude. He is very good technically, he's in high demand, and he knows it. Woe be to you who want "the best" in the city 'cuz he has no customer care; think twice because he won't think twice about you, you're just another paycheck to squeeze in

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. DeOrio to anyone with a foot/ankle problem. I shattered my ankle 15 years ago, and when the joint began declining rapidly, he performed my last 2 surgeries. I succinctly remember one appointment where he examined my ankle, pressed on a spot, and found an issue that didn't show up on my x-ray (only in an MRI he sent me for later). I don't know how he found it, but that impressed me. He was thrown for a loop during my last surgery, because I had more issues than the MRI even showed, but he fixed everything to the best state my ankle can be in. Note: It can take a while to get an initial appointment sometimes, and he does run behind, because he's in such demand, but he's worth it. He's intelligent, very professional, and is there to do his job, so don't expect to be doted upon as some patients need. He has always taken time to answer all of my questions. Definitely a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. DeOrio is really nice, listens and explains exactly what he can do to help you. He did my Achilles tendon repair and I had very good results. Good follow up, too. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Matthew J. Deorio's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)