Ratings for Dr. Rita Jain

I have only been a patient since Sept. 2014, but I am very pleased with my experiences with Dr. Jain. She goes above and beyond what a doctor usually does when it comes to treating her patients. I would recommend her to family, friends and even strangers in a heartbeat. Her knowledge and professionalism is outstanding. Glad I found her as I am very particular about the quality of medical care that I receive.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Rita Jain is one of the best Endocrinologists in Brevard County. I have followed her to her new office location in Rockledge, Fl and she is now an independent physician. My endocrine condition is well controlled because of her, and I have sent many friends to benefit from her expertise. I have noticed that the only critical comments about Dr. Jain on these sites are about her staff when she was an employee of the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have no knowledge of Rita Jain herself but if she allows her staff to be useless, what does that say of her? I've tried for 5 weeks to get an appointment to transfer due to being in Florida Blue's network. Had records sent from previous doctor. They said they didn't get them but I got mine, sent the same day, 2 days later. Went to the office a week plus later and hand delivered another copy to the receptionist and asked for an appointment as my insulin was getting low. That was over 3 weeks ago now. Again, says a lot to me about the doc if she allows useless people to run her front desk. I went back to the old doc who graciously accepted me back. Shouldn't advertise "accepting new patients" if you're not.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Rita Jain's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental