Ratings for Dr. Hilton Mirels

The worst Orthopedic Doctor on the planet. This OLD man is so out of touch with his profession it's scary. He has ZERO empathathy for what I was going through. I had pain and he told me it was all in my head and implied I must be lying about my foot feeling like it was broken. I went to another Orthopedic Doctor who listened, ran the appropriate tests and discovered I had a hairline fracture. I've retained a lawyer to explore a lawsuit. Because of him my injuries was not correctly diagnosed right away and due to the time lapse until I was officially diagnosed the hairline fracture became worse and I suffered more pain and ended up taking more medication than I should have. The worse part of all of this is he also has poor body hygiene and the worst days old coffee breath EVER. Like one of the reviewers noted he will BELITTLE your pain and make you feeling sub human. At any costs AVOID this insane Dr death. I wish I would have reseached him but I did not and I paid the ultimate price. Here's to hoping that I will prevent someone from making the same mistake of seeing mr Stenchy. When I realized that i was in over my head with this fluke I was horrified at many negative reviews he had recieved. I'm only left with one question, how is this stench fluke still practicing medicine??????

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Nov 16th, 2013 I never had an appointment with Mirels where I did not have to wait 45 minutes or MORE for a less than, usually 15 minute meeting. Mirels did an "unnecessary meniscus surgery" in April.only to leave adrecommended told me I will have to have.by Ms Waiting for knee replacement surgery on Nov 16th, 2013 I have never had an appointment with Mirels where I did not have to wait 45 minutes or MORE for a less than, usually 15 minute meeting. Mirels did an "unnecessary meniscus surgery" only to leave me now preparing for knee replacement surgery, with another doctor, of course. Post surgery, speaking to him of my discomfort, he belittled my pain and told me "not to walk far, if it hurt". wait for a less than, usually, 15 minute meeting. Mirels did an "unnecessary meniscus surgery" in April, only to leave me now preparing for knee replacement surgery, with another doctor. Post surgery, speaking of my discomfort, he belittled my pain and told me "not to walk far, if it hurt".

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Hilton Mirels's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY