Ratings for Dr. Sheikh I. Ahmed

This office is the worse doctors office around, the staff is beyond rude, very loud and unprofessional , I felt as the doc was announcing my business to the whole staff. There was no instructions givin for the meds I was prescribed, I'm really not sure how this place has not been shut down. This is def a dirty unprofessional office, not sure if the doctor was even a doctor or a joke. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Ahmed wasn't in office that day. I took my daughter for a physical, heard good things about Dr. Ahmed. Waited over an hour, the waiting room was empty so I didn't really get why the wait. When i was finally called, the MA, I suppose wasn't proffesional at all. He was rude and wouldn't even communicte with my 5 year old as to what he wanted her to do. Then the room was dirty, the paper liner on bed was wrinkled, the nurses were all wearing sandals like if they were at the beach or something. I think that's an OSHA violation. The MA clearly was an extern who had no idea what he was doing. 8 saw three people and not one of them introduced themself to me or washed their hands before touching my daughter. I felt dirty leaving that place. Never again will I go there.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Doctor is very unhelpful and rushes you out the door. Was given medication without instructions on dose or usage.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

very good dr always there when you need him I won't see anyone but him

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Sheikh I. Ahmed's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)

Oxford