Ratings for Dr. Jill Saxon

Dr. Saxon is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I had an emergency eye situation, and she saw me in the office on superbowl Sunday. She had family things to do, but she still spent quite some time with me to go over my condition. She did everything she could to ease the pain I was having. She insisted I call her cell phone if anything was wrong, and she continued to see me a few times after that Sunday over the next two weeks. Each time, she asked me how I felt, and I could tell she truly cared. She is the most empathetic doctor I've ever had. She doesn't rush, and she keeps things upbeat.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

She takes the time to explain the exact condition of your eye sight. She took extra care and time to try a variety of contacts for best fit and overall satisfacton. Everyone should use this doctor to insure the best care for you eyes, best comfort and fit of eyeware, and personal attention to you as an individual patient

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Loved Her! Very personable and patient. It took us some time to get the right contact lenses for me but she never lost patience with me and never made me feel I was a burden. Highly recommend Dr. Saxon.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Jill Saxon's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 2004)