Ratings for Dr. Jane S. Sadler

I had a horrible experience with this Doctor. High turnover, confusion and arrogance. Dr. Sadler is not there for you if you are a new patient. My husband and I moved from out of state and were trying to establish a new doctor. After waiting for my husband's initial appointment for 2+ months, the office called and cancelled the appointment , stating all new patients were being cancelled. Who does this? I can understand not accepting new patients, but not cancelling someone who has been waiting for an appointment with you for over 2 months. I should have left then, as things only got worse. Fast forward 2 month. We experienced prescription errors, had to do a CT scan 2X because Sadler's office didn't send the film, received no info from Sadler's office after undergoing 3 tests with specialists ordered by Dr. Sadler. (PA Haley curtly informed us, "not their job"), and then lastly, after doing a complete physical had to return a couple of weeks later because the physician's assistant forgot to have us sign a form. Frustrating enough, but then we were charged a regular office visit for returning due their error! The final straw was when PA Haley said Dr. Sadler would not fill an infrequently used prescription if needed at a later time. I was so shocked by the answer, I asked the question 2-3 times. The office has lost 2 PA's in the last couple of months. PA Jennifer was great. PA Haley is dismissive, condescending and rude. We were later released as patients based on whatever PA Haley chose to tell the doctor. (wow!) Dr. Sadler didn't give us the courtesy of talking to us about what happened (too busy, I guess). This is the most outrageous experience I have ever had with a service provider (actually, the only outrageous experience I have had with a service provider). I would like to think the problems are all due to turnover and short staff, but I think there is too much arrogance there. Their actions show a new patient isn't valued.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I am a new patient for doctor Sadler. She came highly recommended, and so far has lived up to it. She is very thorough and cares about by needs and worries.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr Jane Sadler has been my DR. since 1998, She saved my life in 1998 by finding cancer in my ankle in its early stages. Her staff is the best and very helpful. There is not a better trained, more caring and insiteful Dr. around. Because she is the best, she is very busy. To me, it is worth the wait to have someone with her experience and caring to be my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Sadler has been my physician for almost 10 years. I've ejoyed being under her care. However, I believe her caseload has gotten too big. She is unable to see patients in a timely manner. In the past few years, every time I have called, I have had to see her nurse practitioner, even when I had a more serious condition. She's a great doctor--very savvy, but largely inaccessible.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Jane S. Sadler's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal