Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bradley

I had been dreading my annual exam for awhile. But I feel so much better now that I've gone. The first time I went to Dr. Bradley was a few months ago when I had to go to the emergency room and was later referred to Highlands Center for Women. I had never chosen to go to a Male OB/GYN before. It just always made me uncomfortable. Being treated by Dr. Bradley has totally changed my mind!!! He is one of the most empathetic doctors I've ever been to!!!! In addition he is so competent and totally made me feel welcome. The offices are beautiful and very clean and his staff is always pleasant. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bradley!!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to deal with the best OB/GYN in the area!!!!!! I am 44 years old and have given birth to a child so I have lots of experience with OB/GYNs and I would never choose to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have been a patient of Highlands Center for Women for over 20 years. Dr. Bradley became my treating physician after my doctor retired. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Bradley's medical care. He is always genuinely concerned about my over all health, explains things in simple terms that I can understand, and always takes his time during my office visits. As women we know gyno visits are not on our list of favorite things to do. Dr. Bradley has always made me feel comfortable during a most uncomfortable situation. I highly recommend Dr. Bradley!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Have been a patient since 1997,stayed with him through office changes. Wonderful man and has wonderful nurse. He has always gone above & beyond to care for me. Delivered 3 of my 4 children. Knows them all by name and truly cares about them and me. Would trust him with my life!!!! Wish all Dr's were as caring as he is.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I have been a patient for about 8 years. I think that he is a very caring and professional doctor.I have recommended several of my friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Bradley's for 7 years. He delivered 3 of my 4 children (and was on the phone with the dr. who delivered my other child). He is very professional and caring! At every check-up he was always interested in how my children and husband were doing. No one could ask for a better doctor!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bradley to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I have been going to Dr Bradley for a good while! I am surprised at the negative comments because he is the most caring Dr I have met! He delivered my son and took very good care of my son, me and my husband! My husband was VERY pleased with his care. The other Dr's that checked my C-section even asked who did my C-sec b/c it was the cleanest cut they had ever seen! I didn't even see the scar when I got home from the hospital! I don't believe it when I hear he hasn't been helpful/that he is rude.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley's for 17 years and highly recommend his services and staff to anyone seeking an obgyn. Excellent and caring professional who has gone above and beyond to care for me throughout many pregnancies, IUD complications, tubal pregnancies, as well as routine gyn concerns.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Patient for 5 years. I have always found Dr. Bradley to be very kind and helpful. The staff is very friendly and always on time. Dr. Bradley placed 2 different IUDs for me. Second one eventually embedded in my uterus and had to be removed under general anesthesia. He was very professional and helpful through the entire ordeal. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Very unhappy with post op care I received. I needed surgery for removal of an ovary that developed a large cyst that was causing a lot of pain and was not going away with my monthly cycle. Because of my age 44 the risk for ovarian cancer was greater. I had already had my right ovary and uterus removed 12 years earlier so I knew I would go through a sudden menopause following the surgery. While I was recovering in the hospital (I had to have an open surgery instead of a laposcopic surgery) he told me I needed to get a shower and wash my hair. I was having bad post surgical pain but he discharged me anyway 2 days after the surgery. I developed hormone problems despite being put on Premarin. When I called the office about this problem-depression, crying etc, his nurse called back and told me to double my premarin. He should have told me to come in for an office visit and check my hormone levels before increasing the Premarin. He did not dictate my surgical note until 5 months later.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

The doctor seemed unprofessional and I did not feel as though I was a valued patient

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bradley's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)