Ratings for Dr. John S. ROSSI

Dr. Rossi is an incredible optometrist, and truly cares about his patients. He is thorough, takes his time with patients and his staff is always friendly and efficient. Even after moving to Los Angeles, I continue to make the drive to the Inland Empire to visit him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I love this doctor. I have been going here for over 20+ years, very knowledgeable friendly and will go out of his way to help you. The staff are very nice and strive to go above and beyond to help you..

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Waiting times are a bit longer than I'd like. The doctor is very friendly and talkative which I like but he does get behind schedule. The office (building) could use some work. I suspect the the office is rented and the landlord does not want to put new carpeting or plumbing in it. But otherwise Dr. John S. Rossi is fantastic. Not sure which eye care insurance we have; is is not directly tied to our medical. Again, I don't remember our Co-pay as we generally are not paying that solely. Usually prepaying for glasses prescription at the same time.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. John S. ROSSI's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal