Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Klombers

My sons pediatric recommended are Klombers and after introducing my son to him he was very nice, welcoming and was spot on with my sons eye issues. Dr Klombers recommended surgery would fix the issue, my son now two weeks later has perfect eyes! This is one Dr I rate a 5 star on. He's definitely a profession in his field!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I've been seeing dr.klombers since i was 12, and I have always had great experiences at his office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I was very unhappy with my experience, he was not a very nice man and comes across like a bully. I will be looking for another pediatric ophthalmologist to bring my child to.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

My only complaint is the practice overall is very slow. Dr Klombers is patient and thorough and I am happy to drive 45 minutes to see him. Also, it is faster to get an appointment with him than it is to get one with a Neuro-Opth that is only 20 minutes away.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Klombers: a very thorough neuro-ophthalmologist with a kindness not often found in the medical society. His staff as well was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Klombers would be my first and only recommendation if asked.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr Klombers had a somewhat unusual manner. Also, he told me that there was nothing to be done for head injury/vision difficulties other than to get bifocals. After meeting with a doctor in the general eye division of Wilmer Eye Institute at John's Hopkins, I found that there are therapies to treat these problems. I thought that, as a neuro-ophthalmologist, Dr Klmobers would have the latest scoop on the medical knowledge for a head injury. This was not the case, in my case. I recommend that you take the time to travel to Baltimore to see the doctor down there (Singman).

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Lee A. Klombers's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)