Ratings for Dr. Dale S. Herman

He scheduled me for surgery over three weeks ago. I ran out of pain med, repeatedly try to call him. Even called his cell number. Would not call me back. His office is locked and a note on it. I had already arranged at work for coverage during my surgery. All you get is the same answering machine. I have even called the hospital, they said he was trying to get another office. I had to find another doctor. Very disappointed in his unprofessionalism and plan to report him to the medical board. I did give him one last chance to return my call, even after he walked past me in the grocery store and totally acted like he didn't know me. Very disgusted, I feel for all the other patients involved too

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Myself, my husband, and a close friend have all been patients. Dr. Herman diagnosed my foot condition within 3 minutes of being in his office, while another podiatrist in the area wanted to do a complicated surgery on my arch. Sure enough, the MRI showed that Dr. Herman was right. If I hadn't gotten a second opinion, I'd likely have had surgery for "fallen arches" instead of being treated for a bone fusion. Bad enough my previous doctor ordered 900$ orthotics that DON'T WORK! Dr. Herman's staff are very friendly and courteous. Don't let one person's bad experience fool you. The three of us who wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I went to this (Dr) for a heal spir, he gave me plastic inserts for my shoes I could not wear. I had to come back the next week because he had no X-Ray film! I came back! AND, HE TELLS ME ALL ABOUT THE PROBLEMS I'M GOING TO HAVE WITH MY BIG TOE!AND WANTS TO SCHEDULE SURGERY!!!!!!AND!!!!SHOWS ME PHOTOS OF WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO!!! That was in 09. Folks, my toe, still fine, new pair of shoes and a 1 visit to another Dr. fixed. Watch this guy, I know two other people who had issues!

Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Dale S. Herman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Martinsburg, WV