Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Glick

Everyone great with my very nervous seven year old! Thank you! ~

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Glick is great! She always handles my kids' unusual issues so well! Payment - it would be nice to be able to break up the payments on occasion. Everyone in the office is always so friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My family has been coming to Bob for 18 years. He is always professional, accommodating and pleasant. My daughter likes that he remembers things from previous visits.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Caring professionals! Prompt treatment. More than satisfactory. Love having a blanket!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Bob was excellent! He explained everything he was doing and why. Dr Glick also explained the work that I might want to consider and gave me peace of mind regarding my dental health! Plus my teeth feel so clean!! Excellent service, friendly and caring staff, and just a wonderful family dentist!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I felt very welcome on my 1st visit. I'm always nervous going to the dentist, but the staff made me feel at ease. My hygienist Tina is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I always look forward to my dentist appointments. I feel so at home and taken care of here! Thank you!! :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Glick and Tabby were great with my anxiety. Took everything at a comfortable pace, didn't just try to get it done. Very satisfied!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I love coming here! It's like visiting family. All of you provide the best service. I recommend Glick & Woods anytime I'm asked! I still have every tooth in my head thanks to the excellent care that I've received over the years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I've never had any problems getting seen when I need to; and there is almost never a long wait for me in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018