Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Glick

Not a fan of dental procedures but you guys make it easier. You are like family and treat me and my family like your family. You care about me as your patient and as an individual! You make me fell more at ease with dental care! I feel special to you guys when I come int the office and I appreciate that as much as II do the great dental care I receive! I love you guys!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Coming here for 18 years and amazing staff, facility and doctors. Highly recommend! Bob is an amazing hygienist!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Great job cleaning and Dr. Glick was very good. Treated me like family. Bob gave good hygiene advise! Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Very happy with the care that my six year old has received. Dr. Glick is wonderful giving Novocain. He had no idea he was getting a shot either time! Lauren R was also awesome. She was very patient, explained to both myself and my son what they were doing and has been very friendly on both visits. Keep up the awesome work!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Very friendly staff. Little time waiting before procedure. Procedure was done quickly and in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Glick and her staff have been tremendous. They got me in super quick with my emergency of losing my front tooth. They are all super sweet and very gentle and caring. I will recommend Dr. Glick and staff to everyone. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Customer service is always wonderful. Love the little to no wait time! Awesome staff!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Everyone is very friendly and competent. Entire staff is wonderful and Dr. Glick is great! They do their best to make dentistry enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I really like coming to Glick & Woods Dentistry. They take good care of me and any situations that may come up. Ace was really good. A good listener to any concerns that I may have. Best dentistry in town!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Excellent care. Easy to get an appointment when needed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018