Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Glick

Everyone is very friendly and competent. Entire staff is wonderful and Dr. Glick is great! They do their best to make dentistry enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I really like coming to Glick & Woods Dentistry. They take good care of me and any situations that may come up. Ace was really good. A good listener to any concerns that I may have. Best dentistry in town!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Excellent care. Easy to get an appointment when needed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

It's always a pleasure coming in to see Dr. Glick, Ave and everyone. I feel at home and at ease. It is obvious how much I am truly cared for and the health of my teeth and gums. I have never seen such passion for their patients until I came here. Tremendous knowledge and superior care here at Dr. Glicks.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Glick, Tina and Ace are top of the line! I would never consider going anywhere but here for any dental work. Painless shots, makes TMJ manageable during procedures. If you need a dentist, this is the place!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Tina and the crew at Glick & Woods are so polite. They make the dental experience very good. I would refer them to anyone! They are the best at what they do. All the staff is always nice and grateful to speak or see me. I will be a patient for years to come!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Great work. No pain. Treatment was amazing. Best dentist I have been to in a long time. I do recommend this place and Dr. Glick over others. Great staff!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Probably more "appointment reminders" than necessary. Lauren E is very find and effective; and she makes you feel that "all is well".

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Facility is always immaculate from the front door entrance to the waiting room, restrooms and procedure rooms. Dr. Glick and her staff give professional and cordial service every time I come. From 2005 through now her dental practice is excellent in all areas.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Super great! I am not easily impressed but the entire visit was amazing. They made sure I knew what to expect and after care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017