Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Glick

Love the reminders and my hygienist! Thankful that this office takes military insurance! They are very thorough in explaining treatments and best practices for home care. Fast, professional and efficient care!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Enjoy very much coming to Glick & Woods for dental care - good folks!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

All the ladies are awesome and do very well with the kids; helping them stay calm and help them. Very awesome staff!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Enjoy coming here more than any other dentist I have been to. Staff are very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Everyone great with my very nervous seven year old! Thank you! ~

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Glick is great! She always handles my kids' unusual issues so well! Payment - it would be nice to be able to break up the payments on occasion. Everyone in the office is always so friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My family has been coming to Bob for 18 years. He is always professional, accommodating and pleasant. My daughter likes that he remembers things from previous visits.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Caring professionals! Prompt treatment. More than satisfactory. Love having a blanket!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Bob was excellent! He explained everything he was doing and why. Dr Glick also explained the work that I might want to consider and gave me peace of mind regarding my dental health! Plus my teeth feel so clean!! Excellent service, friendly and caring staff, and just a wonderful family dentist!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I felt very welcome on my 1st visit. I'm always nervous going to the dentist, but the staff made me feel at ease. My hygienist Tina is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018