Ratings for Dr. Julian M. Whitaker

I have never met Dr Whitaker. I bought his book "Reversing Diabetes", after having it recommended to me by someone who saw him speak. My GP had diagnosed me with type II diabetes (I have it bad), and told me to basically keep on eating the way I have, and just take the pills. In his book, he explained the risks to Metformin, and oulined how to eat and exercise properly. I have been off my meds for 8 months, and have had "normal" blood sugar levels now for this same time period. I am very pleased with his advice. Don't buy the standard MD treatment plans. Read this book!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Whitaker has made great inroads in wellness medicine. His center, "Whitaker Wellness" is nothing short of miraculous in this day of pharmaceutical- and insurance-driven care for many patients. He is knowledgeable and passionate about helping people advocate for their own care. He provides the tools and education to enable patients to attain increasing states of wellness with practically any disease/health issue. He is particularly effective with prevention and reversing Diabetes type II. I saw him for treatment of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, and I believe his staff saved my life. I'm a nurse and I am very impressed by Whitaker Wellness and the work they do.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

very knowledgable in his field and always there for his patients with encouragement and advice

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Julian M. Whitaker's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1970)