Ratings for Dr. Norman A. Bloom

The lady at the front desk RUDE.. Very unprofessional... And for Dr Bloom. A very nice man. But should consider retirement 😞. Sorry not going back!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Went to Dr. Bloom with a bad bladder infection, he refused to prescribe any meds for pressure,inability to fully empty the bladder and did nothing in an effort to help with stressful urination and discomfort. I told him I had been suffering a week before I saw him. Dr Bloom was moving to another office and he wasn't available and my gynecologist was on vacation so I had to go to my regular doctor and she gave me cipro, but it didn't help. When I finally was able to see Dr Bloom he took two urine tests, the one they sent out he said that it showed nothing, but the sample I left in the office, the assistant said was very infected and still he did nothing. If a woman is retaining urine it can turn into a kidney infection. He only measured how much I was retaining the day before his vacation and told me I can either see another doctor or wait TWO WEEKS for him to come back. It should've been priority for him to measure and try to help me the first day. There are meds for those symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Norman A. Bloom's Credentials

• French

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1963)

GHI