Ratings for Dr. Larry A. Woods

Best dentist! Always makes me feel great and is there for me if I have an issues between appointments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Visiting this office has been a great experience fo r me . Everyone is so kind and I really appreciate the urgency I received in regards to repairing my tooth. I was a new patient but felt like one.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

We have always had really good visits with no problems.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME EMAIL [email protected] whatsapp +1(424)-261-8520 I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 4days, DR LARRY released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest Woman on earth and myself and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop DR LARRY website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email [email protected] or you can whatspp him on this Number +1(424)-261-8520 assurancesolutiohome.blogspot.com

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Tabby was AWESOME!!!! The whole procedure went so smooth. Dr. Woods was super friendly as always and Tabby's caring and attention to detail made for a perfect fit on my temporary crown. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

We love Glick & Woods. As long as its possible, our family will continue driving her for our dental care!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I am very pleased with the service and care provided with my teeth. The staff here is great! Both my son and I have been coming here for years and are always pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Doctor Woods, Lauren R and staff are friendly and professional. They are also timely with getting you in and out. Worked easily with me in making appointments that worked with our schedule.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Spent no more then 5 minutes in the waiting. All staff we encountered were very warm and friendly! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Very enjoyable visit with Tina and exceptional cleaning procedure! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018