Ratings for Dr. Ara Airapetian

Dr. Ara found my breast cancer it was on stage 2 but if he did not send me to get a breast ultrasound I would probably be dead since my previous Dr just took a mammogram and told me that everything was normal.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is worst doctor ever he has no respect to people

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I don't know how anyone can give this Doctor a negative rating. I've been his patient for almost ten years and have found him to be extremely knowledgeable and patient with my needs. He always calls back if I need extra help and makes sure I find the right Doctor if I have a problem that exceeds his expertise. I've seen a variety of Doctors for different procedures and he's the only one I trust to do what's right for me and not the profit of the associated institution.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

very poor very unhelpful very unknolwledgebel very poor dr

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

This doctor does not like to be asked any questions from medical professionals because he may feel intimidated. After you run into this problem with this doctor, he will not answer you back if messages are left. He will disrespect you and blame you of knowledge incompetence. He will try and make it difficult for you if you are a family member of the patient to have access to the patients medical records when needed for a specialists visit that he has refferred to.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010