Ratings for Dr. Helen Etemadi

Terrible terrible doctors office! Always completely packed and they never let you know what is going on with your baby. After going for an entire pregnancy I've only seen the actual doctor like twice. Sarah is awesome but the actual doctor is terrible. Never in the office never calls back nothing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

BAD EXPERIENCE TERRIBLE SERVICE DO NOT GO HERE!!!! They do not listen to your needs, do not do what they say and are terrible rude!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I saw dr for a previously diagnosed condition. Came to her because she is a "specialist" and because she is a woman so i thought she would be sympathetic. She was 2 hours late for appointment and saw me in between other patients using the bathroom.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr E for over 15 years and she has always given me her utmost attention to my needs and questions, I have had major surgery with her and no issues. She always makes me feel like I'm her only patient. Of course you have to wait, she's an obstetrician as well as gynecologist and sometimes pregnant patients need to be seen and fit in schedule. I'm proud to say she also delivered my grandson 7 years ago. I highly recommend her! As for the staff, please let her know if you've had issues because she will follow up.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr is only in it for the money. Staff is very rude. They want money up front even if you have insurance. Would not release medical records even after I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Etemadi delivered my son back in November of 2013 and had no issues real issues with her or the staff. She always addressed my concerns and made me feel comfortable. I have read some others comments about waiting for a long time when at her office but I would take that with a grain of salt. I have never been to a doctor office where there wasn't a wait time. Dr. Etemadi is very professional and a good caring doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I had a bad experience with office staff - Doctor herself was great - even called me after hearing my concerns. The nurse practitioner awesome, the ultrasound tech (part-time) was really awesome. Went in for surgery - laparoscopic, Tubal ligation, dnc, and ablasion - was very very nervous and after reading reviews - I vowed to write one myself people claimed Dr. Etamadi was a hack and all sorts of bad stuff. Well i went into surgery at 10 am only days after i made the appointment. The surgery was promptly on time, they wheeled me into surgery room and that was the last i remembered. She went thru my belly button and it looked like about 1 inch incision right on my pubic hairline ... when i saw it, i was amazed and impressed. I bled for about 3 weeks and now 4 months later other than 1-day of a spotting ... period -and more importantly- pain-free!!! The checkup went great, the results was minor cysts and i am now relieved - I am grateful, the scar is about the size of a pen mark less than 1/2 inch in length ... amazing!!! Great procedure from a true professional that was straight to the point and got it all fixed - Thankfully!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

There is always a wait, but I have never been to a doctor that didn't make you wait. Have been here 4 or 5 times and saw the doctor one of those times. She is only there certain days. The staff is ok I like the nurse that was there she was the most pleasant and helpful. Its a nice office just a little small.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been a pt for 16 years staff may appear rude at check in but they are just busy the pa always refers to dr after she exams you and will call her in if needed. Ive had surgery with her and all came out really well. Overall they accept alot of insurance most others dont take so they do seem full. You always overbook because of cancelations.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

While i've been a patient for at least ten years, my daughter went in to see Dr. E. Daughter was clear to staff on why she was coming in. After exam and labs, was informed Dr. E cannot help and was referred out. Billed insurance almost $900 for this! seems rather fradulent knowing the wouldn't be able to help yet went ahead with the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Helen Etemadi's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)