Ratings for Dr. James R. Siefer

I saw this doctor twice complaining of the same problem both times. He completely disregarded my symptoms and told me there was nothing wrong, looked at me like I was crazy, and dismissed me without offering any direction. I have since identified my problem, which does indeed exist. It is definately in his practice of specialty, and I am very unhappy that I went to a specialist with this lack of concern or knowledge, let alone the abundance of arrogance and complete dismissal of my medical condition. The staff was great. I do not recommend this Dr. He really didn't even try to help me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Extremely disappointed in this doctor and even left feeling very irritated and aggravated. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient and the facility was very welcoming and clean. However the doctor himself seemed ready to leave as soon as he arrived and, despite trying to get him to stay longer and listen to symptoms, spent no more than 10 minutes with us. He did not listen to the full scope of symptoms before interrupting with "nothing I can do", "nothing wrong", and even as far as assuming we were there to find (quote) "the ultimate sexual experience" when we were there due to a year of testicular pain among other alarming symptoms. Truly aghast that this man is a doctor let alone a "knowledgeable" one. I also found it inappropriate to see him shake my wife's hand and then proceed to look down her shirt (something she noticed as well). Will not be returning nor recommending and truly hope he reassess his bedside manner in addition to his patient views and their concerns.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Excellent "bedside manner" friendly, concerned, interested in more than just the symptoms presented. Spent more time with me than any previous specialist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. James R. Siefer's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Kaiser-Permanente