Ratings for Dr. Ronald Scheinzeit

I saw him because of my back pain. First I waited for 40 minutes, & when I was taken inside, I was interviewed by a polite assistant. I know this is a customary practice now, when physicians are busy & have no time for individualized care. After another long wait in a small room, Dr. S. came & talked to me for a few minutes. He showed no warmth or human interest in me, and hardly made eye contact. He acted as if he was in a hurry, & didn't ask pertinent medical questions. He told me to undress & said he would return soon. I waited semi-naked in a cold room, until he came back for the quickest phyical exam I've ever had. He then sent me to have x-rays taken & said he would see me again after that. Again he did see me, but this time, after another long wait, he was even faster--he saw the x-ray pics, concluded that I needed physical therapy, & sent me off, without the option to discuss treatments or preventive measures. In the end, I felt that he treated me as a number, not as a person.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2006

Dr. Ronald Scheinzeit's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1974)

Ameritas