Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. BRANDT

Waited four hours to see him.He ordered a battery of tests and wanted to give me steriods in spite of a history of adverse reactions to them.He acknowledged I had pain but did not want to prescribe anything other than steriods.He had a very contentious and nasty personality which heightened my anxiety and pain. His assistants didn't record the proper information for my drug test and they failed to tell me the test would cost $1800 which insurance would not pay for. After l left his practice I discovered inaccurate and damaging statements in my medical history.about my history were inaccurate

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Very professional. Always available to me even on weekends.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

The worst doctor ever. Had nothing to help my pain. Told me I needed to see a rheumatologist at MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina, scheduled the appt for 3 months later. Said I needed it to qualify for disability. Drove 2 hours to appt in excruciating pain only to be met by receptionist who said NO RECORDS HAD BEEN FORWARDED. FRANTICALLY called Dr. Brandt office only to get machine saying he was TAKING A THREE MONTH BREAK. No, nobody could help me. I was on my own. I tearfully begged to see a dr. after all this and a rheumatologist walked in and said, "you have fibromyalgia? why are you here? WE NEVER TREAT FIBROMYALGIA.". I felt as if I had gone down the looking glass. It was the most unbelievable experience I have ever had with a doctor. Apparently this man just up and disappears when he feels like it for weeks and when I begged the nurse for help she rudely told me "I have 3000 other patients to DEAL WITH also, you know.". Well they now have 2999.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Brandt could never figure out what was going on with me. Finally on one visit he attempted to manipulate my back which ended with me being unable to move for 3 days and being in constant pain for months. When I called in to see what I needed to do, he never returned my call.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Thomas E. BRANDT's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)