Ratings for Dr. Celestino Vega

Dr Vega has been our family doctor on and off (we moved away and recently returned to the area) for 20 years. He is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

This doctor not only my husband and I like him but also my kids. This is a great doctor from anyone trying to transition from a pediatrician. My kids feel very comfortable with him and are able to discuss anything with him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Maybe he is a good doctor; I don't know. In five years, I've only seen him twice. Usually I see his NPA! One time when I drove a rusty screwdriver into my hand he was on vacation. The receptionist went into the inner office and spoke with the NPA. When she returned she said that the NPA would not see me because if she did then she would have to treat me (uha-duha). I was sent with a bleeding hand to drive myself to the emergency room. Could it be that his staff just mishandled the situation?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Celestino Vega's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal