Ratings for Dr. James R. Milne

I am reading the reviews here and I am saying to myself, what the heck. I went to Dr. Milne and he was wonderful. Is he a little obtuse ? Of course he is; he's a doctor and in my opinion, they all are once in a while; I chalk it up to how their day is going. But for me and my treatment; he listened to me most of the time; he treated me; he wouldn't allow over-treatment; he warned me to be careful with pain meds as they can become addicting. So for the person who writes that the doctor got him addicted - no, YOU GOT YOURSELF ADDICTED. You have to be careful with pain medicine. I've always got a collar on my intake. It's OK to suffer through from time to time without the extra pill. But Dr. Milne did me right. I only quit going to him at some point because he doesn't accept insurance and my regular Primary doctor will prescribe me the same pain medicine. I was looking to treat with a pain management doctor, and it seemed that my primary had me on the appropriate medicine, because Dr. Milne made no other suggestions of what I could do. BUT, I don't see that as failure to treat; I see that as I was already receiving the best treatment available to me at this point. I will return in the future if need be. He knew his stuff, in my opinion, and I liked that about him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The dr was very personable had a sense of love for the patience will always love the experience of each visit family feeling

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

He runs a pill mill,gets you addicted then and then treats you for your addiction..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

He was nice at first. Then he told me that i was already on a high dosage of suboxone from my last doctor. I misunderstood something he said and asked him about it and he stormed out of the room and said to go back to my other doctor. I didnt even say a bad thing to the guy. His ego and bad manners got in the way of his unprofessional ways. I was shocked cause i did nothing wrong and i do not abuse my medication.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Not a real doctor...he's a quack...rude, never experienced such unprofessional manner..dont waste ur time! Only in it for $$...he's an animal!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This guy is a complete jerk and he charges $10.00 extra as the new year rings in to the office visit. He is so arrogant stuck up and he acts like his ish don't stink. I wouldn't even waste my time going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I had absolutely no problem with the staff and the doctor was awesome thank you so much for your help and support

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

If you fit the EXACT cookie cutter profile of what HE wants you to do...you're perfect for him - but - if you have a question - he treats you like you're a pain in the ass...it's not a doctor patient relationship - it's "do what I tell you, keep your mouth shut, and get out of my office"...I won't go back there...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Terrible exp. I hav a legitimated documented condition but was treated like a addict, for no reason! They had hospital records & ct scans. I lef myt crying after i was kicked out b /c i said im sorry that he didnt understand my condition n what i go through, and then i was kicked out. Embarrassed me and belittle me for no reason. I was tramatized! He is uncaring, rude, arrogant and stuck up. Nice front desk staff, worst doctor ive ever met! Advertises chronic pain relief n i have chronic pancreatitis and he blamed me for my condition. How is that even possible

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I was very upset (I cried) at an appointment and rather than trying to discuss my situation with me he kicked me out of his practice. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. James R. Milne's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AARP