Ratings for Dr. Erika R. O'Donnell

Dr. O'Donnell is a great provider. She is very knowledgable, helpful and patient. She never seems rushed and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I saw her many times last year throughout my pregnancy and she was wonderful. We encountered a few concerns during the pregnancy and she was very good at supplying helpful data/information and additional testing as needed (but not more than was needed). She also delivered our baby and was an absolutely wonderful person to work with throughout that process. I would highly recommend her to friends and family- and have already done so.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I went to her when she was located in Washington, Missouri. She was always very attentive, informative and respectful. Dr. O'Donnell always took the time to really listen and talk to me. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Wonderful bedside manner. Truly listened to and addressed my concerns. I'd recommend her to any woman looking for an A+ physician!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

stays update with new technology and procedures, nice, polite and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Erika R. O'Donnell's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dubuque, IA