Ratings for Dr. Wade M. Cooper

The initial waiting time to actually get an appointment to see Dr. cooper is very long. We waited nine months and we only got in due to a cancellation. Then on our first visit we waited in the waiting room for at least an hour. Honestly though, I would wait hours for a visit with him. He always spends enough time answering all our questions. The most important thing though, he always has us walking away with hope that my husband's headaches will get better. His nursing staff is top notch too. They always get back to my husband asap!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

My son has a complicated neurological condition and has seen many other well-respected doctors during the past two years. Dr. Cooper has been one of the best we have seen. He is such a kind, caring and intelligent doctor. Yes, you wait to see him a long time each visit, but it is worth it. He spends the time with you that you need every visit. He keeps trying to help my son, even after other doctors ran out of ideas. We are very grateful for Dr. Cooper!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have a fairly obscure disease that I had been suffering from for years. This man gave me my life back. He treated me with compassion and dignity. His staff treated me the same. He saw me for about an hour the first visit. The follow-up visit lasted about 45 minutes. Yes, it's a long wait to get in to see him. And it was a long time in the waiting room on the follow-up. It is, however, worth it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I thought this doctor was faily good but it took over 7 months to get an appointment with him and getting a follow-up doesn't fare much better. Calls to the nursing staff end up not getting returned for a few days later. I had high hopes for this doctor but I need someone who has more time in their schedule.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Cooper is the best migraine doctor I have seen in the last 15 years. He actually seemed to want to get to the cause of the problem rather than just prescribe me more meds and get me out the door. He has a great bedside manner and knew of treatments my other doctors never mentioned. Our first appointment lasted over an hour. He took the time to read my long treatment history in detail. Plus, he remembers everything we last discussed every time we have an appointment. He answers my questions patiently. He also discusses drug interactions--something none of my doctors ever did. He really seems to care about my treatment and getting me feeling better. If you are in this area and have chronic headache or migraine, don't hesitate to see him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Wade M. Cooper's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup