Ratings for Dr. Larry N. Schulz

4/2011 I had a stereotactic biopsy( for bc ) by this doctor on my breast. I was not numb! I told this doctor repeadly I was not numb.He kept making excuses and did not even try to numb me further. I was stuck in the table and could not move. I begged him to stop even his nurses saw I was sweating, white as a ghost, and felt faint. I was on the table for almost 2 hours/The last 15 minutes I spent literally screaming and begging him to stop and take the needle out. He never tried to stop my suffering. I sobbed uncontrollaby. He got one biospy done and then I refused the second. He works at St Joes in Pontiac at the mammogram center. I already have breast cancer and they found 2 more tiny spots that needed biopsy. I now have a severly painful breast and one biopsy done. Ladies if this 65 year old should be retired "dr" tries to biospy you run!!I have had mutiple biospy's and NEVER felt any pain. Nor a doctor so lacking in compassion.I do not want another biopsy because of him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Larry N. Schulz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)