Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Parambil

I have been seeing Dr. Parambil at the Cleveland Clinic for about 4 yrs. His secretary Donna can be a little sharp sometimes, but she is always extremely busy and doesn't have time for wordy, long, un-necessary explain actions or questions. Before you call, write down the points you need to make. Remember that she has thousands of patients. Say something positive to start the conversation, Call her by name (do this with any support staff anywhere ie: cable co, electric co, CC agents, drs secretary's and nurses) you will always get a better response. (Studies have proven that). If I need to speak directly to the Dr. I say that, with my explanation why. She is always helpful to me. He is fantastic!! Always takes the time to listen, has very good memory, and positive but honest answers, bad news is delivered gently and with a plan of action. I am blessed to have him. Never referred me to anyone unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014