Ratings for Dr. Asim Roy

Expect no respect for your time and whatever your insurance can handle will be charged at a maximum no matter what is needed. Felt like a wallet instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The doctors and staff at this clinic were great. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I have had a terrible experience every time I have visited this office. The appointment times are almost meaningless as I have had to wait an hour or more each visit to talk with the doctor for five minutes. I once even had to leave before seeing the doctor to make it to another commitment on time. The staff is not friendly nor welcoming and the doctor doesn't seem to want to do more than write me a prescription that they force me to pay the price of an office visit for. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Roy's staff was horrible. They never provided any follow up, yet expected full payment. Be careful with their rates. They will charge you at the maximum of what your insurance covers and then collect on follow up visits for the treatment options. This is a scam from a cost perspective.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Roy is a life saver. I was exteremely tired and went to see Dr. Roy who spent time with me. he never rushed me during my clinic visit. he took time to explain all treatment options to me. I will keep going back!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

best of the best! he took time to explain multiple treatment options to me instead of only offering me CPAP.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

dr roy and his partners are the best and most knowledgeable sleep doctors in the city. they take their time and it shows. They are nationally known and actively participate in sleep research and education. you can tell they truly care about sleep medicine!

Dr. Asim Roy's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal