Ratings for Dr. Karin D. Dillard

The woman doing the ultrasound was very rude otherwise very pleasant visit

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Karen Dillard was very nice and I felt comfortable talking with her. I would refer her to others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

First the staff gets a 1 because they are all pretty rude and don't tell you the correct information. Second, she is not helpful, at all. This runs into the knowledgeable category as well. She told me my irregular periods were a normal thing and nothing was the issue. Well I found out from my awesome new doctor and after a MISCARRIAGE that no one in that office helped me understand or anything, that I have a thyroid problem. A normal GOOD doctor would look into issues that a patient may be having. I was appalled at how I was treated through the whole ordeal. I will never step foot into TLC again.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Very involved - pays attention to patient. Courteous, knowledgable. Great!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Karin Dillard is extremely courteous, patient, and attentive. She seems to truly care about me. I recommend her highly to others.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

I have seen Dr. Karin Dillard for several years. I find her extremely polite, professional, and knowledgeable. She listens to my questions and answers them in a caring manner. I feel she respects my opinion about my own health and tries to use her knowledge to improve it. I feel extremely comfortable discussing any topic with her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2006

When I asked questions about my health, the doctor told me it was not my place to question her. She became extremely upset with me. This is not libel, this is the truth about what happened.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Karin D. Dillard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA