Ratings for Dr. Robert L. FONTANA

Family has been going here for years what else can I say they are the best his family business is what true service is all about would never even consider going somewhere else 😁😁😁😁😁😁

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The best experience I have ever had. It is a family business and they treat you like your apart of their family. Dr. Fontana is very educated and takes his time to listen to you. He is very good at what he does and you can tell he truly enjoys what he does. His wife is the most pleasant and professional customer service I have ever experienced. This was an enjoyable experience. I never thought I would say that about any doctors appointment! I would recommend him and already started telling my friends and family about Dr. Fontana and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable. Staff is very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Fontana for over 25 years. In the 40 years I've worn corrective lenses, he is absolutely the best optometrist I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He is highly educated, very professional, and extremely conscientious. He is the only optometrist that has successfully corrected my fairly acute astigmatism, while also providing the best correction, the best fitting, and most comfortable rigid gas permeable lenses available. My wife and I both highly recommended this physician!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Whole event was like a tv drama. I assume that the doctor is related to all of the staff. They were screaming at each other about personal issues. One of the women behind the counter appeared intoxicated and there was an oder of booz. I felt so uncomfortable that I left without being seen.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Was not happy with my experience at all.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Robert L. FONTANA's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Oak, PA