Ratings for Dr. Marco Rizzo

I have Keinbock's disease in my wrist. Very, very few docters are familiar with this disease. Dr. Rizzo is familiar with this disease. Most surgeons who are familiar with this disease recommend doing a proximal row carpectomy to help at my stage. (That is the removal of the diseased lunate bone, along with the good bone on either side of the lunate bone. Dr. Rizzo was willing, and able, to do a pyrocarbon implant. This saved the two good bones and only resulted in removing the lunate bone and putting in an implant in it's space. I am most happy with my surgical outcome. It has been two years since the surgery was performed. He is courteous, respectful, took all the time I needed to answer my questions. He made time to fit me into his schedule for appointments when I needed them. Very open to my concerns and suggestions. I can not recommend him highly enough. He does not act like God's gift to patients. Very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Marco Rizzo's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)