Ratings for Dr. Glen W. Heckman

My son and daughter in law are at 41 weeks and 2 days in her first pregnancy. At her last appointment when she was 1 week overdue Dr Heckman told her he was going to induce. It has now been 2 days and Dr Heckman and his staff have not returned ANY of her phone calls. He and his staff have been very unprofessional and uncaring. I would RUN from this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Heckman spent over an hour with my husband and I when we were new patients to him, first meeting in his actual "desk office," then after we learned that one of our twins had passed away in utero, he spent even more time with us and even called me himself the next day. Later in the pregnancy, his awareness of my complications and his precautions saved me and my baby. We also love that he is a Christian and unabashedly explains symptoms of pregnancy, etc, in terms of God's design of our bodies and pregnancy and that playing into the physiological reason for what's happening. He takes plenty of time at each visit, and sometimes this leads to waiting a little longer for him to get to me, but I don't mind because I know when I need more attention, he won't hesitate to take the time for me. Can't say enough good about this fantastic doctor! Also, both of his regular nurses are the most genuinely kind ones I've encountered.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Heckman is a member of the teaching faculty at Baylor. As a patient, I feel confident in his knowledge of medicine that is current and evolving. He has a caring heart and brings his medical knowledge and a passion for helping me improve my health. I recommed Dr. Heckman wholeheartedly to women looking for a gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Doctor Heckman is the BEST doctor I have ever been to in my life. He is genuine and has his patient’s best interest at heart. His staff and everyone that work within the facility are wonderful & kind. My grandmother has been going to him for years so when I had to start looking for a new OBGYN she recommended him to he. I have to say that is one of the best recommendations I’ve had in my life. My husband has met him and he likes him as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Heckman is possibly the BEST physician I have ever been to! He has an amazing bed-side manner and puts you at ease. He needed to do a c/section on me since my baby was breech and, can I just tell you, the scar is nearly invisible. He is a very gifted physician. Plus, he has had the same staff for YEARS, so that tells you he is also a great guy to work for!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

There are not enough adjectives to describe how great Dr Heckman is. My baby (that he delivered) is 13 now and eventually she will go to him. How cool is that??? He's sweet, caring, compassionate and FUNNY! He has had the same staff for ages, they love him just like the rest of us. Too bad I can only see him once a year!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Heckman is THE BEST. He makes you feel comfortable and he seems to be genuinely interested in your concerns. My quality of life changed dramatically because of him. Thank-you Dr. Heckman!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Glen W. Heckman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1981)

GHI