Ratings for Dr. Giang N. Lam

Dr. Lam always find time to listen and is very attentive to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I think Dr. Lam is the best Dr I’ve seen in the modesto area. He is thorough and listens.. Doesn’t just push the Meds. He tries to find the root of the problem. Nothing but respect for him and his staff. 😃

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr Lam is a good Dr for me. He is a good listener and cares. Over all he is great for me!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Enjoy visiting with Dr. Lam. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Lam for several years. He is caring and concerned. He is knowledgeable and never rushes through my visits. He is a true gem.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have had 3 kidney transplants. I also have osteoarthritis in my spine. Dr. Lam said I had nothing wrong with my spine. The xray he had done showed no damage. Osteoarthritis does not show up in an xray. It does however show up in a MRI or CT Scan. I had to call my doctors at UCSF and they called to explain to him the difference. He didn't listen to my concerns. He told me I was "complaining" I took my best friend with me. Dr. Lam ignored my question 3 different times. My best friend asked him why he wasn't listening to my questions? Dr. Lam then said "she hasn't said anything" My best friend said "she has asked you a question three times. Dr. Lam got in my face and Accused me of selling my pain medicine. I was not. I was still in a lot of pain. I take them on schedule. He took away my pain medicine and I couldn't walk because of the intense pain. I was falling a lot because my legs would give out from the pain. I am not a big person 5'4 on a good day. My best friend is 6'3 he would help me get in and out of the car because of the pain. He was there on that day and he told Dr.Lam if he ever got in my face or accused me of selling my pain medicine without proof there would be a problem. Dr.Lam then said "go ahead, you know what you are too complicated you need to leave my office now, I can't deal with you" I left the office I was so upset I was crying. Dr.Lam had my best friend out in the hallway yelling at him. My best friend told him No doctor had ever been this rude and unprofesional. All because I asked a question. I find all these 4 star reviews very hard to believe. If I could I would put zero stars! His staff however are amazing! They are the nicest people. It must be difficult working for "Dr.Jekyll."

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lam was very good about helping me and treating my nerve damage, and getting me on correct diet as-well. I am doing much better now than any other time I have seen other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

The staff is friendly and Dr Lam is great and really listens my visits have went smooth with no long waits it's hard to find a drs office where your appointment is actually when your seen but this office has been like that for me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He is the only Dr that I have had that takes time to listen to me and always give me advise and resolution to my illness. He remembers my illness and gives 100% all the time. Will never have another Dr. One very happy patient.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been to Dr Lam since I moved to Modesto and he is the best. Always takes the time to explain things and makes you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015