Ratings for Dr. Simon Gebara

As a nurse, I saw Dr. Gebara prior to a plastic surgery with my blood pressure numbers from the previous weeks in hand. He chose to ignore them and took the one reading in the office and declined my request for additional meds. This almost caused cancelation of surgery due to uncontrolled blood pressure and cost me thousands more for an overnight stay till they could find a suitable suitable blood pressure medicine to add also failing to get one of the most important clotting time results to my doctor the day of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Gebara is by far, the best doctor I have ever been diagnosed and treated by. He is extremely thorough, timely, ethical, wise and polite. I have been a patient of his for over 12 years, and hope to be for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have had several PCP's and also work in the healthcare industry, and Dr. Gebara is by far the best I have been treated by. I've never sat in the waiting room for more than five minutes, yet when he is seeing me, it feels like I'm his only patient as he takes so much time really trying to understand my problem. He is very knowledgeable and always seems to ask the right questions. He managed to get a testosterone problem under control that I had seen other physicians for, but hadn't found the level of success with... but he didn't stop with my testosterone being at the right levels, he looked further to see what possible causes of the low T could be. He is just a solid doctor, he and his staff are friendly and courteous, not to mention so sweet to my baby when he tags along on an appointment, and they just moved into a shiny new office... what more could you want?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

He gave me meds for something I didn't have. He asked did I have any symptoms for the meds he gave I told him no. He did not Help me for the problem I went in for.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

My relatives and I have been going to Dr.Gebara for years. He is caring, smart, polite and punctual. Some people are not happy with how often he orders lab tests, but I do not see it as a problem. In my opinion, he is being very thoughtful and prudent in gathering enough data to enable accurate diagnosis. His nurse and receiptionist, the same ladies who had worked for him for years, had always been very helpful and caring. However, he now has new staff whom I have not seen yet. The time will tell..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Gebara has been my doctor for many years and he has always diagnose my illness.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Excellent doctor. kind and patient. Explains everything well. Diagnosed a hard to find problem. Highly recommended. Office staff also kind and helpful and easily accessible.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Very good doctor. Overall, I think he is caring and very knowledgable. Staff treated me great. He does doe blood/lab work but I have no issues with the way he performs his job.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

This doctor is awesome! I have been seeing him for years. During a routine exam he found something I don't think other doctors would have thought twice about it. He is very caring and very experienced. He does a lot of lab work so always let him know if you are self pay.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

When I ask questions regarding my health I never get a straight answer. He doesn't take out the time to explain diagnoses and procedures. He is incompetent and has horrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Simon Gebara's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)