Ratings for Dr. Subodh K. Bhuchar

Not a good doctor. Usually is in a rush and doesnt expain what you ask. Planning on finding a new doctor. Messed up my blood test report and didnt give a phone call until I asked.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I made a non-emergency appointment with Dr. Bhuchar as a new patient for today. I know he is a male but when a lady in white coat came in I was taken back a little because I was not informed that Dr. Bhuchar will not be available to see me because he was out of town. Dr. Bhuchar I understand you do not want to give up revenue from any patient but pushing me to another Doctor (good or bad) without my consent is not what I expect from a professional like you. You and your office knew that I was coming in to see you and still no body cared to inform me and make a choice to either wait or see the other doctor. Please be ethical.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bhuchar for almost 20 years. In my opinion he is a good doctor. He was responsible for my colon cancer being detected in very early stages. I trust him . However, I don't like the long wait time. Sometimes it takes 2 hours of waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Bhuchar and his staff are the worst. I used to get throat infections once a month for close to a decade. Dr. Bhuchar would insist on treating me with antibiotics. When I moved 9 months for work, I went in to see an ENT because I was coughing up blood. The ENT said I had the worst case of Tonsillitis she had ever seen. When they cut out my tonsils her exact words were they "fell apart" and she "had never seen anything like it". And for 10 years Dr. Bhuchar insisted I was 100% Ok. My dad is diabetic and had a premature heart attack when he was 38. Dr. Bhuchar insists that I am fine, yet he has never even discussed sending me to a specialist for diabetes or a cardiologist. He keeps telling me to just exercise and eat right.... I do not need to wait 3 hrs. to have a guy tell me what I already know. I eat almost no sugar and my A1C levels are in the pre-diabetes threshold, and he is not concerned. I have constant chest pain, he tells me it is all in my head. Usually when I get an annual physical done, I have to make TWO separate appointments, and each time I have a 2- 3 hr. wait. The first appointment is for him to order the blood tests, and the second one is for him to read me the blood tests. All of his nurses have visible tattoos, some of them have tattoos on their necks. They are rude and mean, and try as hard as possible to avoid helping you. One time I went in to pay a bill they sent me in the mail, the lady at the reception desk would not even make eye contact with me while I stood there staring at her through the glass window for almost 15 minutes. It was not until I started to make a scene would they process my credit card. I am posting this review because I will never go back to Dr. Bhuchar ever again. I wanted to stay with him since he knows my medical history, but I do not think he is a good doctor and after reading all the other reviews below I no longer trust Dr. Bhuchar. He should lose his License to practice medicine in my opinion!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Absolutely horrible. Never ever going here again. Took my daughter for her 4 year check up. I'm writing this in the office still waiting by the way. My appt was at 11:50 and its now 1:33, have yet to see anyone. I saw them bring in two huge bags of Mexican food while waiting in lobby, while I sit and wait for there lunch. If your a parent having a toddler in a waiting room with no toys is a struggle. ESP for two hours. Staff was rude and can't understand. Not personable at all. Never ever again

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bhuchar! He has been my doctor for going on 19 years! I completely trust him. He's down to earth and very patient. When he see's me, he truly listens to whats going on with me so he can help me and prescribe me the right medicine. Maybe that's why the wait is so long sometimes..he doesn't rush. I called the other day about my ear and the lady over the phone told me to come in. I had an appointment the very next morning and was seen very quickly. Sometimes I get sad when he's not there and have another doctor covering for him lol. And I've never experienced "bad staff" there.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Staff-the nurses are terrible. They managed to measure the length of my newborn wrong at his first appointment. Then managed to weigh him wrong at his next appointment - two pounds off making him very underweight. The front office staff is rude and doesn't answer or return phone calls. Punctual-waited over and hour and a half at every appointment. Helpfulness-saw the dr. three times for the SAME issue with my newborn, after the 3rd appointment and still no answer took him to the ER and he ended up in surgery. DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

The doctor was very thorough, knowledgeable and spent time with me. He did not run in and out the room like many offices I have been to.he had an excellent bedside manner. His staff was helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

His staff could improve but he is a Great doctor. The wait time is long but every doctor I have visited had a long wait so I think it's just part of this business but Dr. Bhuchar is excellent

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

long wait time, awful front staff. Good doc but not worth the trouble

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Subodh K. Bhuchar's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp