Ratings for Dr. Sarah Khan

This Doctor is rude, judgement and most of the time my appointment was spent of her making fun of me and not listening to what was wrong. My appointments lasted 5 minutes. She'd go through the same symptoms, ignoring my new ones and send me on my way. I left her practice and have never been happier. Found a kinder, and nicer doctor in Morristown.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Been treated by Dr.Kahn for several years.She is concerned,intelligent and thorough.She does not overmedicate.She does utiliize regular blood screenings and in my experience she listens very well to a patient.She does have a bit of a British accent.This may make her seem a little more formal than she actually is.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The Doctor is judgmental but I'm more or less used to that. I went there for a thyroid disorder and she didn't really tell me anything about the disorder. She kind of wrote it off (the condition) because she said it was minor and couldn't be the cause of my weight. This was my first visit to her and she didn't ask me about any my habits, like the fact that I go to the gym, have a nutritionist and eat fairly healthy! I had a labwork that indicated a thyroid problem over a year ago and wound up not getting treated right away as a result I gained like 100 pounds in one year-I'm huge right now! Without even asking about that or my habits she recommended portion control and drinking water 0.o ? I think she was more condescending than necessary but I didn't have to wait for over an hour in her office and she was nicer than a lot of doctors I've run into- still I would expect more out of a health care professional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Sarah Khan's Credentials

• Univ Of Leicester, Sch Of Med, Leicester, Uk (Grad. 1994)