Ratings for Dr. Doug A. Hanzel

This was my first visit with Dr. Hanzel. I was very pleased with my first meeting and intend to keep him as my doctor. I told him my history about asthma and asked questions which he answered to my satisfaction. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

my mother was diagnose with copd. He has been very good with her . He is a caring doctor and loves to talk ,doesnt rush listen to her and answer all her questions that she needs. My mother loves him to death and he is very funny loves to play golf.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

He is arrogant.Probably close to being cocky. I get the feeling I am rather bothersome to him especially when I question him.He is not rushed. I dont feel valued as a patient by him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Diagnosed with emphysema after breathing test. Very little information about the medical problem was given, treatment or what to expect. Stated no follow up visit was necessary if I was not having any problems breathing. Almost came across as arrogant.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Doug Hanzel is one of the best doctors in the Southeast. He doesn't rush you through a visit, but actually listens to you. He specializes in pulmonary disease, but he's my primary physician (internal medicine). It's obvious he cares a great deal for his patients. He's also a great golfer!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Doug A. Hanzel's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1983)