Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Yergler

Dr Jeff Yergler is not worth recommending. 4 yrs who I was referred to him because my hip replacement did not take. He was rude, would not believe me and put me off for 4 months. The Dr who previously did the operation had referred me to him so I called that Dr and told him how I was being treated. He met with Yergler. I was called to the office and he was a smart aleck saying he still didn't think anything was wrong.........finally he did the surgery, put the hip in at a wrong angle!! When I came back in he asked me "why in the he** am I walking bow legged!" I said you tell me. As of today I am looking at knee surgery to straighten my leg! My knee is so painful and it is because of him placing the hip in crooked!! I suffer from the pain and have been for 4 yrs. I am just getting worse. I would never see him again!! He ruined me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I do not recommend Dr. Jeff Yergler. I had a total hip replacement that initially seemed fine, but within 4 months I was experiencing pain. My return visits were many and he responded everything looks fine and indicated I was babying it (I do not know many people that are more physical than myself). After 9 months of severe pain and going back to a walking cane I had a second opinion. New Dr. was able to identify a loose stem by physical exam and confirmed through XRay. He did the revision and for 5 years I have been pain free. I consider Dr. Yergler non-objective and condescending towards me..

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Yergler. He is kind and caring and explains everything in "English". He never acts rushed when he is meeting with you. He's done two knee replacements for me and he and his staff were always available when I had questions or issues. I've had several appointments and only once waited more than 20 minutes. And then he and the staff were very apologetic. Do not hesitate if you have knee pain. Schedule an appointment...it will be worth it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I had severe right hip pain and was fearful I would need a second hip replacement. Dr. Yergler diagnosed the pain was from a inflamed bursa and was able to relieve it with a cortisone shot and rest.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Not only did Dr. Jeffrey Yergler replace my right knee, he straightened my right leg for the first time in 3 years. 2 weeks out of surgery, I'm walking with a cane, my knee bends easily, pain is primarily stiffness, and I'm looking forward to going on vacation later this summer. While I've had to wait an hour or so for him on office visits, I understand - my own surgery lasted longer than anticipated because of its complexity. Now that I'm on the other side of the surgery, I prefer the wait, knowing the excellence of the work being provided. My questions were answered clearly and concisely, my concerns were addressed, and I'd recommend Dr. Yergler to anyone requiring knee replacement - without hesitation and without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent care, very patient proactive, they know what they are doing as my hip replacement surgery was performed without incidence. Highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Yergler for hip replacement.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Great Doctor. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have problems with their knees.....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I'm 73 years old. I was in constaint pain in my hips and back for over two years. Dr. Yergler replaced my left hip. Three days after surgery I no longer required a walker. I did as instructed for my rehabitation. It's been 6 weeks now since my surgery, I have NO pain and can do my usual activities, yard work,hobbies, and all of my honey do list!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Yergler and his staff were very professional. I'm very happy that I chose him and he will be doing my next knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr Yergler treated me foe a broken elbow and now did my knee replacement. I found him to be very pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey D. Yergler's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP