Ratings for Dr. Mark G. CUTLER

Friendly, caring, a good sense of humor. He explains what he's going to do & why. I feel like I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Cutler's is a true jewel in Lafayette. I've never had an eye doctor take the time to genuinely get to know me, my concerns, and my vision care like him. All of the reviews below are spot-on except for the one poor review that has to be a troll; it doesn't describe Dr. Cutler in any way, shape, or form. My wife and son really love Dr. Cutler as well. Looking for a doctor for your vision care? You owe it to yourself to see this guy. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Cutler is the definition of a great doctor. I have been going to this office since I was in middle school and I am now graduated from college. I swear he remembers everything about my life, and always makes a point to strike up conversation. There are several places that could get me a pair of glasses that would work, but I will never pick another one as long as Cutler is in town.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Awesome person and doctor! He is knowledgable, friendly, and his office is the same. I highly recommend him if u are looking for an eye doc in Lafayette!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

He is by far the best optometrist I have been to in Lafayette. He is kind, helpful, personable, knowledgeable and has always taken great care of me and the rest of my family. Takes an interest in his patients but remains professional and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new optometrist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr Cutler is an excellent doctor. He takes time to talk to patients and does a great job making my antsy, nervous youngest son feel relaxed and comfortable. He breaks information down appropriately for the kids so they understand him. He is also able to talk to my husband and I appropriately without going over our heads or making us feel stupid. Exams are efficient and pleasant! HIGHLY recommend him and this office!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I have very very poor eyesight. Dr. Cutler has a special understanding of the challenges we face as patients and as providers. He is high spirited, energetic, which may be a turn-off for some patients. But he is extremely kind and compassionate, as well as knowledgeable and flexible. He was able to help me during the difficult eyesight transitions I was facing during pregnancy and post-partum. I have been to a few doctors in the Lafayette area, but I feel very confident that Dr. Cutler understands my eyesight and is the BEST doctor for me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

This Dr was very rude and had an awful bedside manner, we felt he was unprofessional and would not recomend anyone to see him. He was not very considerate and seemed to be in a hurry to get through the appointment after that charging us for exams he didn"t even do.

Submitted September 8, 2010